Jan 11, 2021 (China Knowledge) - Last week there were 20 companies approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) for subscription on the A-shares board to raise a total amount of RMB 13.31 bln (USD 1900 mln). These IPOs are in the final phase of bookbuilding, price setting and for subscription. There were 7 IPOs on the SSE STAR Market (sci-tech board) raising a total amount of RMB 8.44 bln (USD 1210 mln), ready for subscription.
China’s IPO market saw 7 IPO debuts last week, with 1 took place in the STAR Market, raising RMB 4.1 bln (USD 0.6 bln).
As of last Friday the returns of these A-shares’ IPOs were:
1. listed: 6/1 - Zuming Bean Products (003030) up 74%
2. listed: 6/1 - Xinya Electronic (605277) up 74%
3. listed: 4/1 - Hebei Sinopack Electronic Technology (003031) up 111%
Unlike above A-shares, IPOs listed on STAR Market and ChiNext Market are not subjected to maximum price increase or decrease in the first 5-days of trading, and will also have limit up and limit down on daily trading prices but with a wider band of 20%.
Accordingly, as of last Friday the returns of these two markets' IPOs were:
1. Apt Medical Inc. (688617 - listed: 7/1) up 204%
2. Jiangsu Bojun Industrial Technology (300926 - listed: 7/1) up 179%
3. Nantong Jiangtian Chemical (300927 - listed: 7/1) up 247%
4. Haxc Holdings (Beijing) (300928 - listed: 6/1) up 84%
Year-to-date IPO performance
To date there are 191 A-shares applicants lined up for listing on SSE or SZSE, with 16 approved last week for listing; 105 companies applied for STAR Market have also received approval from CSRC.
Copyright © 2018 www.chinaknowledge.com
Send feedback or comments to: email@example.com
For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today: www.chinaknowledge.com
To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI