Nov 17, 2020 (China Knowledge) - Last week there were 10 companies approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) for subscription on the A-shares board to raise a total amount of RMB 8.95 bln (USD 1280 mln). These IPOs are in the final phase of bookbuilding, price setting and for subscription. There were 2 IPOs on the SSE STAR Market (sci-tech board) raising a total amount of RMB 2.03 bln (USD 290 mln), ready for subscription.
China’s IPO market saw 5 IPO debuts last week, with 3 took place in the STAR Market, raising RMB 4.5 bln (USD 0.6 bln).
As of last Friday the returns of these A-shares’ IPOs were:
1. listed: 10/11 - Quzhou Wuzhou Special Paper (605007) up 92%
Unlike above A-shares, IPOs listed on STAR Market and ChiNext Market are not subjected to maximum price increase or decrease in the first 5-days of trading, and will also have limit up and limit down on daily trading prices but with a wider band of 20%.
Accordingly, as of last Friday the returns of these two markets' IPOs were:
1. Kinco Automation(Shanghai) (688160 - listed: 12/11) up 173%
2. Jiangxi JDL Environmental Protection (688057 - listed: 11/11) up 60%
3. Guangdong Leadyo IC Testing (688135 - listed: 11/11) up 271%
4. Dalian Haosen Equipment Manufacturing (688529 - listed: 9/11) up 184%
5. Quzhou Wuzhou Special Paper (605007 - listed: 10/11) up 92%
Year-to-date IPO performance
To date there are 64 A-shares applicants lined up for listing on SSE or SZSE, with 11 approved last week for listing; 81 companies applied for STAR Market have also received approval from CSRC.
Copyright © 2018 www.chinaknowledge.com
Send feedback or comments to: email@example.com
For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today: www.chinaknowledge.com
To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI