Oct 12, 2020 (China Knowledge) - Last week there were 5 companies approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) for subscription on the A-shares board to raise a total amount of RMB 7.15 bln (USD 1020 mln). These IPOs are in the final phase of bookbuilding, price setting and for subscription. There were 4 IPOs on the SSE STAR Market (sci-tech board) raising a total amount of RMB 1.39 bln (USD 200 mln), ready for subscription.
China’s IPO market saw 12 IPO debuts last week, with 4 took place in the STAR Market, raising RMB 9.3 bln (USD 1.3 bln).
As of last Friday the returns of these A-shares’ IPOs were:
1. listed: 30/9 - Zhejiang Walrus New Material (003011.SZ) up 38%
2. listed: 30/9 - CoCreation Grass (605099.SH) up 58%
3. listed: 29/9 - Zhejiang Changhua Auto Parts (605018.SH) up 74%
4. listed: 29/9 - Shanghai Lily&Beauty Cosmetics (605136.SH) up 74%
5. listed: 28/9 - Wuxi Nce Power (605111.SH) up 92%
6. listed: 28/9 - Ways Electron (605218.SH) up 64%
Unlike above A-shares, IPOs listed on STAR Market and ChiNext Market are not subjected to maximum price increase or decrease in the first 5-days of trading, and will also have limit up and limit down on daily trading prices but with a wider band of 20%.
Accordingly, as of last Friday the returns of these two markets' IPOs were:
1. Touchstone International Medical Science (688013 - listed: 28/9) up 90%
2. Swancor Advanced Materials (688585 - listed: 28/9) up 483%
3. Chipsea Technologies (Shenzhen) (688595 - listed: 28/9) up 176%
4. Suzhou Shihua New Material Technology (688093 - listed: 30/9) up 56%
5. Imeik Technology Development (300896 - listed: 28/9) up 203%
6. Hangzhou Seck Intelligent Technology (300897 - listed: 28/9) up 50%
Year-to-date IPO performance
To date there are 108 A-shares applicants lined up for listing on SSE or SZSE, with 0 approved last week for listing; 65 companies applied for STAR Market have also received approval from CSRC.
Copyright © 2018 www.chinaknowledge.com
Send feedback or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today: www.chinaknowledge.com
To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI