Financial Markets
Real Estate
Local listed Company
Overseas-listed Company
Foreign Company
Industrial Parks

Company - Domestic
 Search News  Or
SAIC to set up JV in Thailand

Dec. 5, 2012 (China Knowledge) - SAIC Motor Corp Ltd<600104>, China's No.1 carmaker, has announced it will set up a auto JV with Chai Tai Group, a well-known multinational company, found by Thai Chinese, in Thailand to produce and sales MG brand vehicles for ASEAN countries, source reported.

The JV will have an initial investment of RMB 1.8 billion. SAIC Motor Corp will hold a 51% stake in the JV, while Chai Tai Group will hold the remaining 49% stake.

With an annual output capacity of 50,000 units, the new JV will launch its products in 2014 and the company aims to enlarge its capacity to 200,000 units per year in future.

In the first ten month of this year, SAIC Motor Corp sold a total of 3.72 million vehicles in China, reflecting a YoY increase of 11.96%. The Chinese automaker expected to sell 4.4 million vehicles this year.

Add this     
Copyright © "2015"

Send feedback or comments to:

For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China, Market Research Reports and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today

To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI (GO)

 Our Professional Services


 News Archive
About Us | CSR | Media Center | E-Newsletter | E-Store | Contact Us | Feedback | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use  

           Copyright © 2014 China Knowledge Online. All Rights Reserved