Financial Markets
Real Estate
Local listed Company
Overseas-listed Company
Foreign Company
Industrial Parks

Financial Market
 Search News  Or
CITIC Securities to acquire CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets

Jul. 23, 2012 (China Knowledge) - CITIC Securities Co<600030><6030>, China's largest listed brokerage firm, announced on the weekend that it has agreed to buy the entire stake in losing CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets from Credit Agricole Indosuez for US$1.25 billion in total.

The deal on the first acquisition of a western securities firm by a Chinese brokerage firm, will be done through CITIC Securities International Co, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities.

CITIC Securities said in a statement that it would firstly buy a 19.9% stake in Hong Kong-based CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets for US$310.3 million, and will spend US$941.7 million to buy the remaining 80.1% stake.

In 2011, CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets suffered a loss of US$10 million and its revenue fell 2.9% to US$739 million.

Add this     
Copyright © "2015"

Send feedback or comments to:

For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China, Market Research Reports and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today

To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI (GO)

 Our Professional Services


 News Archive
About Us | CSR | Media Center | E-Newsletter | E-Store | Contact Us | Feedback | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use  

           Copyright © 2014 China Knowledge Online. All Rights Reserved