Financial Markets
Real Estate
Local listed Company
Overseas-listed Company
Foreign Company
Industrial Parks

Stocks / IPOs
 Search News  Or
GE to buy 15% stake in XD Electric

May. 8, 2012 (China Knowledge) - China XD Electric Co<601179>, a high-voltage electricity transmission equipment producer based in Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, announced that it plans to raise about RMB 3.38 billion by issuing 769 million shares to a Singapore subsidiary of General Electric through a private placement.

Upon the completion of the deal, the GE unit will hold a 15% stake in China XD Electric, thus becoming the second-largest shareholder of the Chinese company.

XD Electric also said that both sides would set up an electric transmission and distribution (T&D) and grid automation joint venture in China with a total investment of RMB 1.26 billion. XD Electric will hold a 59% stake in the JV, and the GE unit will own the remaining 41%.
In addition, XD Electric will leverage GE's global sales network to expand its overseas market.

Add this     
Copyright © "2015"

Send feedback or comments to:

For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China, Market Research Reports and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today

To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI (GO)

 Our Professional Services


 News Archive
About Us | CSR | Media Center | E-Newsletter | E-Store | Contact Us | Feedback | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use  

           Copyright © 2014 China Knowledge Online. All Rights Reserved