Economy
Financial Markets
Commodities
Industries
Energy
Real Estate
Local listed Company
Overseas-listed Company
Foreign Company
Industrial Parks


 
Company - Domestic
 Search News  Or
Wheelock prices US$400-mln 5-year bond to yield 4.872%

Feb. 16, 2012 (China Knowledge) - Wheelock and Co Ltd<0020>, a Hong Kong-listed investment holding company and the parent co of property developer Wharf (Holdings) Ltd<0004>, has priced a US$400 million five-year bond at 99.662 to yield 4.827%.

The yield equates to a spread of 400 basis points over the rate of 0.875% January 2017 U.S. Treasury, tighter than the previous forecast of 420 bp over Treasury’s, sources reported.

The bonds, issued via Wheelock Finance Ltd, attracted US$4.5 billion of investment from more than 200 accounts, with a coupon rate of 4.75%.

About 82% of the bonds were sold in Asia, while the remaining 18% in Europe. By type of investors, fund managers accounted for 44%, private banks 30%, other banks 18% and corporate and insurance companies 8%, said a person familiar with the matter.

Singapore's DBS Group, HSBC Holdings Plc<0005> and Standard Chartered Bank have been assigned as joint bookrunners on the senior unsecured bonds.






Add this     
Copyright © "2015" www.chinaknowledge.com

Send feedback or comments to: news@chinaknowledge.com

For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China, Market Research Reports and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today

To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI (GO)

 Our Professional Services

 E-Store

 News Archive
About Us | CSR | Media Center | E-Newsletter | E-Store | Contact Us | Feedback | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use  

           Copyright © 2014 China Knowledge Online. All Rights Reserved