Economy
Financial Markets
Commodities
Industries
Energy
Real Estate
Local listed Company
Overseas-listed Company
Foreign Company
Industrial Parks


 
Energy & Commodities
 Search News  Or
Huaneng Power Int'l approved to start coal transit base

Feb. 9, 2012 (China Knowledge) - Huaneng Power International Inc<600011><0902>, China's largest listed power company, announced yesterday that it has received approval from the National Development and Reform Commission to start Huaneng coal transit base project, located in Haimen Terminal Zone, Shantou Port, Guangdong Province.

The project is designed to reconstruct and newly build a 70,000 dead weight ton coal unloading berth each, construct a 50,000 DWT coal loading berth and a 3,000 DWT multi-purpose berth. Total throughput capacity of the project could reach 22.7 million tons by 2015, consisting of ship loading capacity of 1.2 million tons and ship unloading capacity of 21.5 million tons.

By the end of 2013, construction in the first phase of the project would be completed with a total throughput capacity of 13.4 million tons.

With an investment of RMB 2.44 billion, the project is 60% owned by Huaneng Power International. The remaining 40% stake is half-owned by China Power Investment Corp and Shantou Port Group Corp.

Huaneng Power International currently has a power generation capacity of around 59 gigawatts under management.






Add this     
Copyright © "2015" www.chinaknowledge.com

Send feedback or comments to: news@chinaknowledge.com

For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China, Market Research Reports and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today

To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI (GO)

 Our Professional Services

 E-Store

 News Archive
About Us | CSR | Media Center | E-Newsletter | E-Store | Contact Us | Feedback | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use  

           Copyright © 2014 China Knowledge Online. All Rights Reserved