Economy
Financial Markets
Commodities
Industries
Energy
Real Estate
Local listed Company
Overseas-listed Company
Foreign Company
Industrial Parks


 
Financial Market
 Search News  Or
Wharf upsizes bond issue to US$600 mln

Jan. 31, 2012 (China Knowledge) - Hong Kong-listed property developer Wharf (Holdings) Ltd<0004>, a subsidiary of Wheelock and Co Ltd<0020>, yesterday decided to upsize its five-year bond issue to be in the range of US$500 million to US$600 million from previous range between US$300 million and US$400 million, due to strong market demand.

The issuer said it made the decision after attracting demand of US$4.25 billion from 296 accounts.

Yield of the bonds will be 415 basis points over Treasury, said a person familiar with the matter, adding that Asian investors were allocated 73% and the remaining 27% went to European investors.

HSBC Holdings Plc<0005>, the biggest foreign bank in mainland China, U.S.-based financial holding company JPMorgan Chase & Co and Standard Chartered have been assigned as joint bookrunners.

The bond is expected to be rated A- by Fitch Ratings.






Add this     
Copyright © "2015" www.chinaknowledge.com

Send feedback or comments to: news@chinaknowledge.com

For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China, Market Research Reports and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today

To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI (GO)

 Our Professional Services

 E-Store

 News Archive
About Us | CSR | Media Center | E-Newsletter | E-Store | Contact Us | Feedback | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use  

           Copyright © 2014 China Knowledge Online. All Rights Reserved