Financial Markets
Real Estate
Local listed Company
Overseas-listed Company
Foreign Company
Industrial Parks

 Search News  Or
China becomes Maseratis' 2nd largest market

Jan. 9, 2012 (China Knowledge) - Around 780 Maseratis were sold in China last year, nearly doubled the sales in 2010 and made the country the Italian luxury auto manufacturer's second largest market, sources reported.

Of the total sales, 57% was the Quattroporte series, the best selling models in China, while the remaining 43% was derived from sales of the GranTurismo and convertible GranCabrio models.

In 2011, Maserati opened new dealers in Wuhan of Hubei Province, Wenzhou of Zhejiang Province, Amoy of Fujian Province and Tianjin, bringing its sales network to about 15 cities in total.

China has also become the second largest market of another Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari following the U.S. About 378 Ferrari models had been sold in China as of June 30, 2011, reflecting a year-on-year jump of 116%.

Lamborghini, an iconic sports car maker, has predicted that China may become its largest market in 2012. At the end of August 2011, at least 200 Lamborghini models had been sold in China, up 150% from two years earlier, sources reported.

Add this     
Copyright © "2015"

Send feedback or comments to:

For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China, Market Research Reports and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today

To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI (GO)

 Our Professional Services


 News Archive
About Us | CSR | Media Center | E-Newsletter | E-Store | Contact Us | Feedback | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use  

           Copyright © 2014 China Knowledge Online. All Rights Reserved