Economy
Financial Markets
Commodities
Industries
Energy
Real Estate
Local listed Company
Overseas-listed Company
Foreign Company
Industrial Parks


 
Company - Overseas
 Search News  Or
Nasdaq-listed China Auto to launch JV with SAIC-IVECO

Jan. 6, 2012 (China Knowledge) - China Automotive Systems Inc<CAAS>, a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China, announced yesterday that it will set up a joint venture in Chongqing with SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Co.

The JV, which is named Chongqing Henglong Hongyan Power Steering Systems Co Ltd and has a registered capital of RMB 60 million, will have an annual output capacity of 200,000 power steering units for commercial vehicles in China.  

Nasdaq-listed China Automotive Systems will hold a 70% stake in the JV, while the remaining 30% stakes will be owned by Chongqing-based SAIC-IVECO Hongyan, which principally produces heavy-duty trucks and specialty trucks with a manufacturing capacity of 70,000 units per year.

Chen Hanlin, Chairman of China Automotive Systems, said another plant in Beijing currently has an annual output capacity of 500,000 steering units.

At present, the power steering parts maker mainly offers four separate series of power steering with a combined annual output capacity of more than 3.5 million sets, sources reported.






Add this     
Copyright © "2015" www.chinaknowledge.com

Send feedback or comments to: news@chinaknowledge.com

For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China, Market Research Reports and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today

To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI (GO)

 Our Professional Services

 E-Store

 News Archive
About Us | CSR | Media Center | E-Newsletter | E-Store | Contact Us | Feedback | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use  

           Copyright © 2014 China Knowledge Online. All Rights Reserved